Privacy is an important principle to Tin Design. Tin Design is committed to collecting, using and disclosing personal information responsibly and only to the extent necessary for the goods and services we provide. It is Tin Design’s objective to be open and upfront about how we handle your personal information.
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal information is any information about an identifiable individual. Personal information includes information that relates to personal characteristics (e.g. gender, age, income, home address or phone number, ethnic background, family status), health (e.g. health history, health conditions, health services received) or activities and views (e.g. religion, politics, opinions expressed by an individual, an opinion or evaluation of an individual). Business information (such as an individual’s business address, title and telephone number) is generally not considered to be personal information.
COLLECTION AND USE
OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect personal information when you:
- Sign-up to receive our email newsletter or other communications;
- Participate in our contests, sweepstakes or promotions;
- Participate in one of our surveys or other customer research;
- Apply for employment; and
- Contact us with a question, comment or complaint.